Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yogurt sundaes

I don't know that I can really call this a "RECIPE", but I put it here because it's something my kids LOVE. :)

Yogurt for breakfast is okay...but yogurt sundaes are gobbled right up. I have to admit, I think they are pretty tasty too. You could add any kind of toppings you like, but for us we use:

-About half a cup of Danon Light and Fit yogurt (you could choose any you want, but this is pretty much the only kind I can get at my grocery store)

-banana (cut how you like)

-Cool Whip

-fun sprinkles

-cherry on top

Tasty, tasty...the kids go wild!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Just wanted to say that I really lke your blog!

Brittney said...

I'm so excited to find this blog! I love to cook and try out new recipes! I can't wait to try the yogurt sundaes for breakfast. Cute idea!