Thursday, August 21, 2008

No Bake Peanut Butter Pie


1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
1 (12 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (8 oz) package whipped topping
2 (9 inch) prepared oreo crusts
Chopped Reeces Peanut butter cups--as many as desired


DIRECTIONS
Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in 12 oz. whipped topping.
Spoon into two 9 inch crusts; cover, top with additional whipped topping and chopped peanut butter cups and freeze until firm.
***side note: This is DELICIOUS. Sigh....I could eat this daily, no joke. And the best part is that you can substitute ALL the ingredients for a lower fat/calorie/sugar substitute and it STILL turns out so good. I LOVE that this dessert makes two in one shot. We always eat one the same night and save another for a different night or when we need a last minute dessert. And as untraditional as this may sound, one of these ALWAYS makes it's way to our Thanksgiving feast. :)

6 comments:

Mommy's Kitchen said...

This looks omygoodness good. I cant wait to try this recipe. I will be adding you to my blog roll. I love your site.

Carrie said...

I love peanut butter pie, I will be trying this!

Laura said...

I just made this tonight. Its great! Do you keep it frozen? We didnt eat it all...and I have the other one frozen as well. Im assuming they should just stay there?
Thanks!

Rachel H. said...

Yep--just keep them frozen and eat as you like. :) We always have some leftover too...and I always find myself sneaking a piece the next day during the kids nap. Yum....

Nichole said...

Just had to let you know that I made this for Christmas dessert. Both sides (my family and my husband's) loved it!! So good and so easy..thanks for sharing!!

Danny & Crystal said...

I'm making this today for Thanksgiving tomorrow! It's such a yummy recipe, thanks for sharing!