8 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese
1/4 C lemon juice
1 ready crust (25% less fat graham cracker crust)
1/2 C strawberry preserves
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice. Add egg, beating until just combined.
- Pour half of cream cheese mixure into crust. In small bowl combine preserves and remaining lemon juice. Spoon half of preserves mixture over cream cheese mixture in crust.
- Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and remaining preserves mixture. Use knife or narrow spatula to swirl preserves into cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 300°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
Serves 8 pieces - 10 pt+ each