Monday, January 14, 2008

Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfait

Here is the recipe, in all it's glory. Sorry it took me a few days to get this done! I have been running!! :) This is a super easy recipe, especially to make with the kids! We had so much fun making it for a family night treat!

3 Tbsp. milk
3 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

ADD milk gradually to peanut butter in medium bowl, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add whipped topping; stir until well blended. Set aside.

PREPARE pudding as directed on package. Spoon half of the pudding evenly into six parfait glasses; top with peanut butter mixture. Cover with remaining pudding.

REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. or until ready to serve. Store any leftover desserts in refrigerator.

We topped ours with whipped cream and toffee bits, because that was what we had on hand. It was delicious! Next time I am going to have some crumbled peanut butter cup to put on top though!! :)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

i want this recipe. looks delicious.

Melinda said...

Me too! I saw the pic this morning and NEEDED it for breakfast, and then realized I didn't know what is in it! Help!

Anonymous said...

Ah! I am definitely doing this for dessert tonight! Steve loves DQ Peanut Buster parfaits, and almost anything else that combines peanut butter and chocolate so this will make a great dessert for us, especially since he has to go out of town for two days tomorrow. Thanks!

The Moss Family said...

I made this tonight and my kids and I loved it. Too bad Cris was at work cause its all gone!!!