Thursday, January 10, 2008

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

This spot is saved for my favorite chicken noodle soup recipe...now, if only I could find it! :)

I love a good bowl of chicken noodle soup--is is just something that soothes the soul. I have a favorite chicken noodle soup recipe--it is thicker (almost stew-like) and SO delicious! But somehow in our move, I have lost it. Now, what I also love about chicken noodle soup is that it is a good "clean out the fridge" food. I had some veggies, chicken, and all sorts of random noodles I needed to use, so the one in the picture is really just a good base with some basil and oregeno and all my leftovers. But it was rather good. I am now in search of that delicious creamy soup recipe. Anyone ever had it? If so, please post the recipe!!! :) In the meantime, I will
be on the lookout...

No comments: