Thursday, January 17, 2008

Grasshopper Cookie Parfait

Okay, after we made our yummy parfaits the other day, I got thinking of all the other ways we could make it. I had planned on making grasshopper pie for dessert, but shortly before our company arrived, I realized that I hadn't made it yet...

And thus we have Grasshopper Cookie Parfait. This recipe is still in the works because I used leftover cream cheese topping from our fruit pizzas with extra whipped cream. So, I need to figure out the right measurements for that part. But for the rest, here goes:

1 package of chocolate pudding (4 servings) prepared
15 grasshopper cookies (finely crushed)

Cream cheese mixture:
check back in a day or two!

Mix crushed up cookies in pudding and layer chocolate mint/cream cheese/chocolate mint.
Top with whipped cream.

Refrig. for 30 minutes

If you have leftovers, I found these great little take-along containers that would be perfect for a sack lunch. PERFECT size and you still get the whole parfait effect! :)

No comments: